Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All clients/advertisers/consumer projects and any website interactions are subject to the below terms and conditions.
- All services from Neptune100 will be withheld from the overdue accounts
- Neptune100 does not accept any press release on; Racism, obscenity, legal cases without proper proof, the content expressing hatred, defamatory comments, victimization of a particular group, people, society, culture, nation, etc.
- Neptune100 will not be responsible for the services that are delayed or are incomplete because of the complicated or ambiguous nature of the third party affiliated equipment and services, such as; transfer of XML information.
- Any error found within the services of Neptune100 will be rectified without any additional charges.
- The client is responsible for submitting an authentic content which is in the alignment of all the given terms and conditions of Neptune100.
- Neptune100 has the right to approve or deny or edit any press release, has the right to publish or remove any press release from the website according to its own will.
- Neptune100 does not promote any offers to buy and sell any securities.
- All the news information and press releases published by Neptune100 will contain contact information of the client so that the responsibility for the content is identified.
- Neptune100 does not guarantee any services to be completely error-free, whether be, delays, interruption in services, omissions, losses or defects whether human or mechanical.
- Neptune100 does not guarantee any guarantee the placement of any specific press release. The press release will be made available to the reporters who will decide the usage of the press release.
- You agree to receive communications from Neptune100 regarding your use of services of Neptune100.
- User acknowledges that after distribution of the press release, user won’t be able to change, delete or alter information of any kind that has been distributed to any of the Neptune100 partners, however any urgent change or important change will be made by Neptune100 on the website of Neptune100, although it does not guarantee the change to be done on the website of the partners or so.
- The user must have fully written permission of the company or the person name which is mentioned in the press release.
- In case of submitting a press release containing lawsuits/litigation, the user must first forward all the necessary documentation, case number, etc, regarding the lawsuit/litigation.
- User agrees that certain contents are protected by the copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary rights of Neptune100. The user agrees not to modify, alter any trademark or service mark which was made available to you by the company regarding the use of services.
- The user also agrees to not to use the service logo, trademark etc other than that for which it is intended.
- The user agrees not to defame or disparage any of the trademarks, service marks of Neptune100’s services or of websites.
- You agree that you and Neptune100 are independent contractors and do not plan to create a corporation, joint venture, or employee
- If the user founds violating any of the conditions or rights of Neptune100 then legal actions will be taken against the user by the company and therefore terminating all the accounts of the user.
- User agrees that Neptune100 holds the rights to distribute the videos that are submitted by the user.
- The user must know that the distribution of our trial press release service has extremely limited visibility.
- The user must know that the news distribution list, distribution channels, distribution outlets on Neptune100 are not accurate and are subject to change.
In these terms of Neptune100, the following words have the following meanings:
- “Neptune100” refers to Neptune100PR Agency Limited.
- “Client” refers to the company/person purchasing/using Neptune100 PR services.
- “Services” refers to the services to be provided by Neptune100 PRA which are the subject of an order between Neptune100PRA and the client.
Acceptance of use of the site
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of the company, you have access to use this site for the development of both the parties. That is, the client should not use the site in such a way that causes damage to the site or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- In no case are our directors, employees or concerned staff is responsible for the loss of the client of any kind.
- The company does not guarantee any specific results to the client.
- The company does not own the media outlets i.e. third parties. Therefore, the performance of any kind from the media outlets is not guaranteed by us.
- We will occasionally provide you with copies of news coverage involving you. This coverage may be subject to copyrights. We cannot and do not guarantee that you have the right to reproduce it or use it in any way. It is your sole responsibility to obtain the necessary rights from the material’s owner.
- The Agreement shall not be amended in any way except by written agreement signed by both Parties.
- The Parties represent and warrant that they are not relying on any promises or representations that do not appear written in this Agreement.